Customer Experience Lead (12-month fixed term contract) London - £90,000 PA pro rata
- Are you a customer experience professional with a special focus for brand alignment?
- Have you got previous experience of working for a large complex matrix organisation?
- Would you like to work for a leading education provider?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a well-known education provider. They are seeking a talented Customer Experience Lead who will help align the organisation's many brands and customer segments into a smooth and transparent customer experience that encourages mutual growth.
This is a new role and is initially a 12-month fixed term contract opportunity offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits!
What's great about this organisation?
- Impressive offices in central London
- Lovely location
- Buy and sell annual leave options
- Season ticket loan
- Competitive pension offering
- Childcare vouchers
- Tax free bikes
- Gym flex
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Developing the organisation's customer experience and insights strategy
- Ensuring that the management board have a clear understanding of the group's vision and aims for customer experience and that insights goals are being assigned across various teams
- Introducing an effective internal communications strategy to encourage a CX and insights culture
- Leading on rolling out best customer experience practices across the business
- Introducing group wide core metrics to measure performance
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A strong proven background in driving customer experience vision and change for a large complex matrix organisation
- Board level stakeholder management and influence experience
- An effective customer journey design and leadership background
- A track record of being tech-savvy in evolving and introducing technologies and CX best practices
If you are interested in applying for this Customer Experience Lead contract role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as this is a crucial role!
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.