£800.00 - £850 per day
5 months ago
Customer Optimisation Director | £800 - £850 per day | 3 months +
For a global organisation, we are recruiting an interim Director of Customer Acquisition for up to 3 months. This role will shape customer strategy and digital engagement with customers. This role will drive growth via centralising the customer within the business, innovating through data-driven decisions and will drive continuous improvements in the customer journey, developing a first-class digital offering. This role will re-design the digital customer journey working closely with the Digital Team and will lead and shape the commercial function and sales excellence transformation - pioneering a future proofing output.
- Review and deep dive the current customer acquisition and digital customer journey
- Map the end-to-end customer journey to produce a first-class re-design of the customer and digital acquisition strategy
- Reporting to the Executive Director, this role will collaborate with the global Digital Team whilst being ultimately responsible for upwards of 1000 commercial and sales staff.
- Lead the creation of global sales strategy as well as the planning and implementation of sales and customer management transformation change
- Lead on global pricing strategy, working closely with regional business directors
- Deliver a robust strategy to capitalise on technology and digital advances
- Leverage the cross-selling of products via a seamless customer journey
- Lead, motivate and manage a large globally dispersed team
- Lead the monitoring of performance against KPIs, benefits realisation and ROI
- Lead the strategic development and management of the CRM System globally
- Substantial experience of delivering digital transformation
- Substantial experience of delivering exertional customer service within an international company
- Breadth of experience across commercial excellent including route to market optimisation, CRM and salesforce, indirect channel management, pricing, incentive planning and lead generation
- Substantial experience of customer engagement, customer experience and customer journey mapping
- Customer strategy re-design and digital customer strategy experience
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.