£60000 - £100000 per annum + bonus & flexible working
7 days ago
17 February 2021
Customs & International Trade Associate Director - Multinational Engineering firm
London or Birmingham based
up to £100,000 per annum + bonus + agile working
My client, an American multinational Engineering company, is looking to hire a Customs & International Trade specialist into the team. This individual would be providing customs and duty tax advise to public and private sector clients globally.
They are ideally looking for an individual who has 5 years + experience in Customs & Trade tax and can hit the ground running from day 1. You will be supported by 2 Directors who have experience in VAT, Capital Allowances, Corporate Tax and R&D.
This is a rare and fantastic opportunity to build out a Customs & Trade offering as part of a multinational organisation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing high quality Indirect Tax advisory services on Customs & Duty to a range of property and infrastructure clients.
- Maintaining, developing, and ultimately managing strong relationships internally and externally
- Developing innovative solutions and opportunities for our clients.
- Assisting in the implementation of business development initiatives.
- Developing more junior members of the team from both a technical and commercial perspective.
- Working closely with directors who will provide you with the support and opportunities to assist you in realising your full potential.
Experience and Skills:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to be part of a successful and highly profitable team.
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for their work.
- Is driven and committed
- Is ambitious and motivated to grow personally.
- Shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Seeks out feedback and development opportunities.
- Identifies and pursues business opportunities.
- Gives clear direction and is able to provide positive, constructive feedback.
- Is willing to coach less experienced staff.
- Works in a cooperative, respectful manner with colleagues and clients.
- Analyses problems, identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates, and integrates information.
- Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent, and clear
- Monitors and upholds high quality of service to clients
If this sounds of interest, please get in contact with Maisie Horrell on 02072696337 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.