£25000.00 - £29000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
5 months ago
Data Analyst, £29,000, London (initially remote based), Regulator
- Are you an experienced Data Analyst?
- Do you have a background in collecting and compiling data from different sources?
- Would you like to work for a leading and well-known regulator?
The Data Analyst will be helping to conduct data analysis to help support the successful delivery of regulatory activity across the organisation.
Main responsibilities include:
- Collecting and compiling data from different sources to be utilised by the team and included into the team database
- Making use of analysis and visualisation tools to manipulate and analyse relevant data
- Performing regular and ad-hoc data analyses to help inform project work and support the development of new delivery strategies
- Providing the business teams across the organisation with high quality information
- Helping to demonstrate internally how data can support delivery through the development of appropriate data solutions
- Making sure that market intelligence and evidence is manged safely and securely, adhering to the required standards and policies
- A degree in a quantitative discipline and / or equivalent data analyst qualification
- Must have experience in delivering data analysis in the private or public sector
- An understanding of the possible uses and limitations of data would be useful
- A working knowledge of the following: MS Excel, PowerBI, Python, SQL
- Need to have strong project management skills
- of extracting structure and unstructured data from 3rd party sources would be highly desirable
- Knowledge and interest in the audit standards would be desirable
An appointment is looking to be made quickly, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you wanted to find out more about this Data Analyst position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.