£20000 - £23000 per annum + Competitive Benefits
5 months ago
Data and Marketing Analyst, London (initially remote based), Regulator, £23,500
- Are you and Data and Marketing Analyst professional or graduate?
- Do you have a basic knowledge of Google Analytics and podcasts edits?
- Would you like to work for a professional services organisation or within a regulatory environment?
If so, read on
Pro-Recruitment Group have partnered with a well-known regulator who are seeking a Data and Marketing Analyst.
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Website and intranet updates (using Kentico)
- Reviewing the organisation's website for any minor issues, which may involve - correcting links, managing pages, and embedding images/videos
- Providing social media asset support
- Reviewing HotJar on the website and escalation of commentary when relevant
- Creating content for the organisation's social media platforms using Illustrator and InDesign
- Providing support for any digital events / Microsoft Teams Webinars hosted by the organisation
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- An interest in working a Data and Marketing Analyst role for an established regulator
- A basic knowledge of Google Analytics, and Audacity for podcast edits
- Some web CMS expertise (Kentico would be desirable but not essential)
- Some understanding of HTML and web copy editing
- Used project management boards (Jira would be advantageous)
This is a very exciting time to join this organisation as they involve into a new body. The culture is diverse, supportive and with a "family feel" and one where you will enjoy working with experts within their given fields.
If you are interested in applying for this Data and Marketing Analyst role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.