Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading international travel technology, looking for an experienced Data Protection Lawyer to join on a 12 month FTC.
We know this team well having placed multiple candidates with this company and they offer an enjoyable and supportive working culture internally.
This high performing team work with exciting clients such as airlines, cruses and technology partners. This role will work involve working closely with the VP of Legal.
Responsibilities will include:
- working closely with key internal stakeholders to ensure compliance with data privacy laws
- delivering training and to employees within the business
- advising on GDPR compliance
- responding to a wide range of data protection legal issues and queries
The successful candidate is likely:
- To be available to start at short notice
- Strong Data Protection experience
- Qualified Lawyer
- 3+ years experience, preferably with a focus on Data Protection