Data Protection Lawyer - Leading International Law Firm
£80,000 - £120,000
Join a Leading International Law Firm:
- Leading TMT practice
- Work with high-profile clients
- Work alongside a market-leading and personable Partner
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Great benefits packages
- High salary compared to that of the other International firms
- Reasonable work/life balance
Your role as a Data Protection Lawyer:
- Advise on cybersecurity and provide exposure and risk mitigation strategies
- Handle the implementation of GDPR as well and ensure GDPR compliance and regulation including multi-jurisdictional personal data issues
- Advise on the data protection of innovative new creations including security breaches and cloud computing
- Draft relevant documents, contracts and agreements
- Other matters include outsourcing, online trading, software development, licensing and distribution as well as encryption and trans-border data follows
This opportunity to become a Data Protection Lawyer is perfect for an ambitious and commercially aware individual who:
- Has c.1-5 years PQE
- Has a strong academic background
- Has prior experience in the cyber security and data privacy space.
- Prior experience in financial services is advantageous
Pro-Legal has a long-standing relationship with this organisation and we would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we currently work with.
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Data Protection Lawyer or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.