£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Data and Insight Analyst | Permanent | £38,000 - £40,000 + benefits | London
For a global training and qualifications business in London, we are recruiting a permanent Data Analyst within their Marketing team. The Marketing Analyst will provide insights through analysis of large volumes of clickstream and survey data and will use these insights to recommend actions which have a change of success when measured by key outcome metrics including revenue, conversion rate, problem resolution rate and customer satisfaction.
- Support marketing needs by analysing web traffic using google Analytics
- Use Tableau to produce reports relating to Marketing outcomes
- Create dashboards for global markets and collaborate with external partners and agencies to support data collection and reporting
- Drive insights from data to suggest, create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive improvements to the site experience
- Drive data strategy across websites, surveys, testing, CRM systems, market research etc
- Support demand forecasting, business planning and "what if" scenario planning
- Customer segmentation, profitability, trend analysis
- Develop marketing automation workflows, analyse triggered email performance and sales funnel optimisation
- Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Accounting, Finance or Statistics
- Experience of working with Google Analytics, advanced web analytics methodologies including experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys, and market research
- Experience in ecommerce or online support
- Strong BI tools experience including writing and tuning SQL queries online or offline
- Experience in business analysis across complex global companies
- Experience in SEM and SEO strategies and SEM and SEO campaigns
- Experience of CRM analytical and reporting responsibility across multiple data sources
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.