- An outstanding opportunity for qualified professional with proven Deals tax experience has arisen within a prestigious Big 4 team working in a growing team. This is a fast-moving and challenging sector and is technically-led and so this role will require technical tax application and extensive interaction with clients.
- The Deals Tax team in London works with Private Equity Houses to Public Sector clients, the team has a truly global reach facilitating global transactions across different territories.
- Working with the extensive M&A network and wider Tax and Deals businesses as well as leading Investment banks and Law firms, the team delivers commercial and solutions and tax advice on complex and often high-profile deals.
- Within the team there are sub-teams with specialisms in Funds, Management, Stamp Taxes Sale and Purchase Agreements, Transfer Pricing and Global Operating Model Advisory and VAT.
- This team also works closely with the Deals and Transaction Services Teams, Capital Markets and Consulting teams.
This role offers:
- High levels of responsibility
- Interesting and challenging assignments
- The opportunity to develop new offerings and ways of delivering Deals tax for their clients
The ideal Profile:
- Experience leading complex Deals projects for key clients
- A track record of successfully generating business through converting leads and developing new business ideas
- You must have strong technical tax knowledge
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and the confidence to present innovative and creative solutions to clients.
- You are proactive and commercially minded
If you would be interested in this opportunity, please apply directly to this advert, or ring Laura Thompson on
0207 269 6317
or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this opportunity.