£57000.00 - £61500.00 per annum
17 days ago
30 October 2021
Deputy Company Secretary | Permanent | Hybrid Working | 57,000 - 61,500 | London
For a safety regulator in the transport industry, we are recruiting a Deputy Company Secretary on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Company Secretary, the Deputy Co Sec will coordinate and play a leading role in running the AGM, Shareholder, Member, Subsidiary and Committee Board meetings which are scheduled for the rest of the year. This is a hands-on Deputy Company Secretary role which will suit someone happy with autonomy and come with proven experience in the Non-profit / Government / Public Sector.
- Provide high-level proactive support and guidance to Boards and Committee chairpersons
- Oversee and coordinate all arrangements for meetings, collation of papers and agenda packs
- Attending Board and Committee meetings and drafting minutes, compiling Chair meeting reports and coordinating CEO Board report
- Deputising for Company Secretary
- Responsible for the appointment processes for all new NEDs
- Responsible for all Company Secretarial services to the Audit and Risk Committee
- Responsible for all Company Secretarial services to the two company subsidiaries
- Responsible for managing and coordinating the Annual General Meeting in compliance with the Constitution Agreement and Company Articles
- Ensuring all statutory filings are prepared and submitted at Companies House
- ICSA / CGI qualification or part-qualified with substantial experience at Deputy Company Secretary level
- Working knowledge of CA2006 and corporate governance
- Able to grasp complex legal and regulatory documents and provide related advice
- Ability to take a hands-on approach to a wide range of company secretarial needs
- Experience of using Board Portals
- Excellent discretion and integrity handling confidential information and working with senior stakeholders
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.