Role: Deputy Director of People
Salary: Circa £90,000 per annum
Contract: 3-6 month Fixed-term contract
- Are you an experienced Deputy Director/HR Director?
- Do you have experience of working in the Civil Service?
- Are you available on short notice?
- Are you FCIPD qualified (or equivalent)?
If this sounds like you, then get in touch with me asap to discuss further!
After securing several hires for this key government client, I am working exclusively with them once again to help them to secure an interim Deputy Director of People, whilst they directly source for the permanent replacement. Please note, you will be able to apply for the permanent opportunity.
The organisation are going through a large period of change and therefore, you will need to be able to lead from the front, managing relationships with key stakeholders whilst also managing a high performing HR function.
Reporting into the Director of Resources, your role will be lead the development and delivery of a transformative strategy for the organisations people, its organisational development and estates, that will address existing service issues within Corporate Services and support the creation of a high performing culture.
What's great about being a Talent Acquisition Partner at this company?
- Excellent Work/life balance
- Competitive Salary
- The opportunity to join the Civil Service pension arrangements, which include a valuable range of benefits
- Flexible working hours and family friendly policies
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Rental deposit scheme
- Restaurant vouchers
- Subsidised gym
- Perkbox (staff discount scheme)
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Beautiful offices in a central location
What you'll need to succeed as the Talent Acquisition Partner:
- FCIPD (or equivalent)
- Significant experience and expertise in developing and implementing successful transformation and organisational development strategies with measurable results in a complex multi-professional environment
- Experience of motivating and developing high performing teams and embedding continuous improvement
- Executive level coach
- Heightened political awareness and proven experience of influencing at senior director or Board level
- Deep understanding of employment law and proven experience of employee relations risk management
- Proven experience of designing and delivering workforce strategy in an evolving environment
- Demonstrable achievement in promoting inclusion and equality of opportunity
The client is looking for you to start in May. Pre-arranged interview slots are in place for the w/c 22nd April. If you would like to be considered, get in touch with Richard Grove ASAP.
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.