£28000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
4 months ago
Development Executive (Major Gifts), Education Provider, £34,000, Oxford
- Are you a development professional with a regular giving fundraising background?
- Do you have experience in securing major gifts, and maintaining effective donor relationships?
- Would you like to work for a prestigious education provider?
Pro-Marketing have partnered with a well-renowned education provider. They are seeking a new Development Executive (Major Gifts) to help identify analyse new funding opportunities to help deepen the organisation's supporter base.
What is great about this organisation…
- Very well-known and respected education provider
- Flexible working offering
- Free meals onsite
- Professional development and learning opportunities
- Pension options
- Season ticket loan
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Major gift fundraising - securing 5 figure gifts through developing relationships with supporters and prospective supporters
- Providing exceptional stewardship to supporters
- Regular giving fundraising - the annual Telethon and Fund campaigns to generate in excess of £150k
- Increasing participation among alumni and community base
- Helping to publicise the impact of regular giving to alumni, parents, and friends of the organisation
- Reporting on financial targets and any progress
- Helping with the production of mailings and regular publications and mailings
- Leading on implementing a social media strategy
- Direct line management responsibility for a Development Officer
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A successful Major Gifts background
- Experience in soliciting gifts of 5 figures upwards
- Experience in supporter engagement
- Major gifts events programme development experience (desirable)
- A background in using digital channels
- Previously helped assist with successful supporter journeys
- Helped supported and influenced new programmes to improve Major Donor fundraising
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of prospective fundraisers and supporters
An appointment for the Development Executive (Major Gifts) role is looking to be made urgently, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you wanted to find out more about this Development Executive (Major Gifts) position, get in touch
ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.