Digital Content Editor, 12-Month Fixed Term Maternity Cover Contract, London, £45,000
- Are you a digital content professional with experience in developing content strategy?
- Do you have a background in aligning digital content with an organisation's digital strategy and customer experience framework?
- Would you like to work for a well-known professional membership body?
I am working with a well-known professional membership body who are looking for an interim Digital Content Editor on a 12-month fixed term maternity cover contract. This role will be leading the organisation's group content strategy whilst ensuring that all digital content is descriptive and appropriate for all audiences.
What's great about this charity?
- UK recognised professional body
- Established and well-respected organisation
- Incredible historic offices
- Central London location
- Subsidised on site café and restaurant
- Annual well-being allowance offering
- Generous pension scheme
- Gym membership discounts
- Death in service offering
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Proofreading, editing and writing engaging content and stories for the organisation's online platforms and multiple digital channels
- Managing stakeholders and gaining approvals for the continued development of a resilient digital content strategy
- Preparing analysis and reports on the organisation's web traffic to help improve the wider communications plan to increase visitors to the website
- Reviewing content on the website to ensure they are compliant with web style, branding and accessibility guidelines
- Providing high quality customer experience through out the site
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A notable track record of creating excellent digital content and a proven understanding of developing web-centric content
- Managed and delivered digital campaigns and projects
- An analytical background in content strategy
- Experience in a regulated or membership environment - this would be very appealing but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this interim Digital Content Editor role, or in learning more, then please apply ASAP as interviews will be taking place W/C November 11th:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.