£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
29 days ago
12 May 2021
Digital Fundraising Manager, London (initially home-based), Children's Charity, £38,000
- Are you a digital fundraising professional who has a background in digital fundraising products?
- Are you experienced in community and digital acquisition products?
- Would you like to work for a fantastic charity who help to improve the lives of seriously ill children?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a well-known London based children's charity. They are seeking a new Digital Fundraising Manager who can use their skills to help the Public Fundraising Team in recruiting individual donors, community groups and fundraisers. This is a permanent Digital Fundraising Manager opportunity offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits!
What's great about this organisation?
- Nice London location (initially home-based)
- Flexible working
- Interesting and tangible work which is unique in focus
- Supportive team feel - all are united in the charity's goal
- Impressive leadership team
- Fun and dynamic fundraising events portfolio
- Employee assistance programme
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Creating and implementing digital fundraising activities and initiatives to help increase income and longer term support
- Growing the charity's digital fundraising capabilities
- Line managing 2 Fundraising Coordinators
- Supporting the Social and Digital Marketing Manager with input for the charity's digital acquisition plan
- Creating fantastic online user journeys for potential fundraiser
- Developing new digital product developments
- Reporting on all digital fundraising activities to senior stakeholders
- Using user research, audience insight and analytics to develop and optimise activity
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A successful track record in digital fundraising
- Experience in running digital fundraising campaigns
- Worked on lead generation programmes
- Experiences online event sign up (community and challenge events experience would be very appealing)
- Good knowledge of fundraising databases
- Line management experience (desirable but not essential)
An appointment is looking to be made urgently, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this Digital Fundraising Manager opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you want to find out more about this Digital Fundraising Manager position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.