£30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
3 months ago
Digital Fundraising Manager, London (initially home-based), Health Charity, £36,000
- Are you a digital fundraising professional who has a background in maximising digital income through digital channels?
- Are you experienced in developing and delivering a digital fundraising strategy?
- Would you like to work for a fantastic well-known cancer charity?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a well-known cancer charity. They are seeking a new Digital Fundraising Manager who can use their skills to help develop a digital fundraising strategy. The Digital Fundraising manager will be responsible for creating engaging and relevant content to recruit supporters and encourage retention. This is a permanent Digital Fundraising Manager opportunity offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits!
What's great about this organisation?
- Central London location (initially home-based)
- Flexible working
- Staff social club
- 25 days' annual leave entitlement, rises to 27 days after one year's service and 30 days after two years' service, plus statutory public holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Employee assistance programme
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Creating and implementing digital fundraising activities and initiatives to help increase income and longer term support
- Growing the charity's digital fundraising capabilities
- Supporting the leadership team with input for the charity's digital acquisition plan
- Creating engaging and relevant digital content to recruit supporters and encourage retention
- Helping community and events colleagues to increase sign-up and registrations via digital channels
- Line managing 1 Digital Fundraising Officer
- Identifying new and innovative digital fundraising activities for the charity
- Reporting on all digital fundraising activities to senior stakeholders
- Using user research, audience insight and analytics to develop and optimise activity
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A successful track record in digital fundraising
- Experience in running digital fundraising campaigns
- Experiences online event sign up (community and events experience would be very appealing)
- Good knowledge of fundraising databases
- A Knowledge/interest in health issues (desirable)
- Line management experience (desirable but not essential)
An appointment is looking to be made urgently, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this Digital Fundraising Manager opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you want to find out more about this Digital Fundraising Manager position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.