Digital Manager - London - £40,000 PA
Do you have a passion for digital?
Are you a creative thinker and writer with strong technical skills?
Can you produce content across digital platforms to engage a variety of audiences with a specific focus on young people?
If you have answered yes to the above, get in touch as this opportunity could be perfect for you!
I am working with a fantastic youth disability charity in appointing their next Digital Manager. Reporting into the Head of Communications and part of a team of 5, you will be responsible for leading on digital activity within the organisation. This is a great opportunity for a technically strong individual who also excels in creative content production.
What's great about this charity?
- Innovative brand with a unique approach to the work that they do
- 25 days annual leave with additional Christmas office closure
- Flexible and balanced work culture
- Easily accessible central London location
- Direct interaction with beneficiaries
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Managing the organisation website, overseeing its technical health and redevelopment project
- Producing engaging and progressive content for a variety of channels (social media, website etc)
- Ensuring the best possible UX for those who engage with the digital content and platforms of the charity
- Working alongside the wider communications team to advise on best digital practice
- Managing social media channels
- Use analytics to track the success of content
- Sourcing and managing external design and digital agencies
- Contributing to the organisation's digital transformation strategy
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Experience in managing and overseeing a website
- Previously managed social media channels
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A creative approach to content and digital
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Google Ads and Social Media advertising
If you are interested in applying for this role Digital Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.