£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + + Competitive Benefits
7 months ago
Digital Manager (Maternity Cover) 9-12 Months - £45,000 pro rata, Charity, South West London
- Are you a digital manger who has experience in managing an organisation's presence across all digital channels?
- Do you have a background in managing content and user experience, whilst also leading digital development and improvement projects?
- Would you like to work for an established medical health charity?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside an illustrious health charity who are seeking a Digital Manager (Maternity Cover) to be responsible for the management of the charity's presence across all their digital channels. This Digital Manager is part of a high achieving digital team and notably includes in-house designers too.
What's great about this organisation?
- Amazing London location
- Modern offices
- Tangible cause as you will get to see first-hand what the charity raises funds for
- High achieving marketing and fundraising functions
- Centralised brand aligned marketing team
- In-house design team
- Opportunities to market fundraising activity that is makes national news
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Web analytics, SEM, SEO and supporting the charity's social media channels
- New digital initiatives, engagement, and content management across all channels
- Manging relationships with external suppliers and internal staff across the charity
- Analysing and reporting results of all digital campaigns whilst adhering and maintaining effective budget management
- Briefing projects to agencies/freelancers and ensuring they are clear on the project deliverables
- Managing and supporting any ongoing troubleshooting issues and bugs on the charity's website
- Supporting key campaigns with optimising the use of PPC and display marketing
- Line managing a Digital Officer
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Managed large websites with a transactional and or an e-commerce function
- Professional digital publishing experience working on CMS systems (Drupal 8 systems would be desirable)
- A background in PPC advertising
- An understanding in website reporting systems (Google Analytics)
- Brief writing and budget setting experience
- Line management experience
- Offline and online marketing experience
- Notable experience of agency relationship management
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- An interest in working for an established medical health charity
If you are interested in applying for this Digital Manager (Maternity Cover) role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP (working arrangements are constantly being reviewed alongside GOV.UK advice):
Tel: 0207 269 6338
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.