£100 - £115 per day
about 1 month ago
Temporary Digital Marketing Officer (part-time), Health Charity, £115 per day via umbrella (In Scope IR35), contract (up to 4 months)
- Are you a digital marketing professional with acquisition and engagement experience?
- Do you have a background in creating engaging content adhering to an organisation's brand guidelines?
- Would you like to work and support a well-known UK national health charity?
I am working alongside a well-known health research and support charity. They are seeking a talented Temporary Digital Marketing Officer to help them during a busy period with producing timely and user-focused digital content and reporting.
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Supporting the Senior Social Media with planning, delivering, managing, and reporting against social media activity
- Helping the Senior Digital Acquisition Officer in delivering paid social, display and PPC campaigns
- Reporting on digital activity and contributing meaningful insights from analysing relevant raw data to help make useful suggestions
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A track record of producing digital content and reporting
- Broad experience across SEO, and PPC
- Experience of the following digital tools would be desirable; Google Analytics, Photoshop, Canva, and Salesforce Social Studio
- Excellent writing skills
- Notable CMS experience (Drupal would be appealing)
An appointment is looking to be made urgently, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you wanted to find out more about this Temporary Digital Marketing Officer position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.