Digital Media Manager - London - £30,000 PA
Are you an accomplished writer with a strong technical knowledge of website and social media?
Do you have experience running digital channels within the third sector?
Would you like to work for a passionate health charity providing essential support across the UK?
If you have answered yes to the above, get in touch to find out more and apply!
I am working alongside a fantastic health and support charity who are seeking their next Digital Media Manager. They provide essential support and information to people across the country, with this role crucial in ensuring that their work can reach as many people as possible through multiple digital channels.
What's great about this organisation?
- Small but dedicated team
- Passionate about their cause
- Flexible working opportunities
- High profile celebrity patrons and supporters
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Supporting the Director of Communications in the delivery of the organisation's communications strategy
- Overseeing the technical health and look of the website, working alongside external agencies to ensure a premium user experience
- Ensuring that content across all digital channels is engaging and up to date
- Managing the social media channels of the organisation
- Producing and writing content surrounding sensitive and emotional issues
- Using Google Analytics to report on and improve website content
- Leading in assisting other staff members on digital best practice and offering advice and support where needed
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- At least 3 years' experience in a digital role (ideally within the charity space)
- Proficiency in running social media channels
- Experience of running large scale social media campaigns (paid for and organic)
- Technical proficiency in Wordpress, Google Analytics, Adwords, Mailchimp and Buffer
- Excellent written communication
- Great relationship building skills
- Strong management skills (while this role does not line manage you will act as a lead on digital advice and support for colleagues)
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP as interviews are being booked in on an ad hoc basis:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.