Digital Officer, Windsor, Berkshire, £30,000 PA
- Are you a talented digital professional with strong website project management skills?
- Do you have an eye for producing creative and engaging content?
- Would you like to work for an well-known non-profit which empowers and develops young people?
I am working with a high profile not for profit organisation who are growing their communication team with a Digital Officer. This role will be key for the digital communications team in further enhancing their audience experience when interacting with their digital platforms.
What's great about this charity?
- Focus on creating a work-life balance
- Season ticket loan
- Strong pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Respected and well-known national brand
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Brand aligning all content for the new website adhering to the visual identity and tone of voice of the organisation
- Ensuring that the digital ecosystem is integrated with all other digital channels
- Keeping the website up to date in terms of content, UX and UI
- Maximising potential on all digital channels including email and social media
- Ensuring website is optimised for high SEO
- Website performance analysis via Google Analytics
- Working alongside the wider communications team to create content for the website and performing content audits
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Strong website project management experience
- Excellent written communications skills
- Demonstrable experience in SEO, UX and UI
- Knowledge in Good Analytics, Google AdWords, PPC, CSS and HTML
If you are interested in applying for this Digital Officer role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.