Digital Officer, Berkshire, £30,000 PA
- Are you a digital communications professional with a special interest in website management and branding?
- Are you an individual who enjoys merging content to engage target audiences and has experience of new website launches?
- Would you like to work for an amazing not for profit organisation that empowers young people?
If you have answered yes to the above, then this role could be for you!
I am working with a high profile not for profit organisation in one of the home counties who are seeking a Digital Officer. This new role will be key for the digital communications team in developing a strategy that helps to improve stakeholder's experience of the organisation's new website (via WordPress CMS).
What's great about this charity?
- Great accessible location
- Good work life balance
- Season ticket loans
- Strong pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Brand aligning all content for the new website (via WordPress CMS) adhering to the visual identity and tone of voice of the organisation
- Ensuring that the digital ecosystem is integrated with all other digital channels
- Keeping the website up to date and being aware of any trends and UX updates
- Maximising potential on all digital channels including email and social media
- Ensuring website is optimised for high SEO
- Website performance analysis via Google Analytics
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Educated to degree level or possess relevant digital communications and website management experience
- Demonstrable digital communications experience in content writing and editing
- Notable CMS experience (WordPress would be very favourable)
- Knowledge in Good Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO, PPC, CSS and HTML is all very desirable
- Demonstrable digital communications project management experience
If you are interested in applying for this Digital Officer role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.