Digital Producer - £40,000, Charity - South West London
- Are you a digital producer professional with experience in implementing digital projects?
- Do you have a background in improving supporter experience and building technical solutions?
- Would you like to work for an established medical health charity?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside an illustrious health charity who are seeking a Digital Producer to develop their digital ambitions. This high achieving marketing team operates like an in-house agency within the charity and notably has an in-house design team too.
What's great about this organisation?
- Amazing London location
- Modern offices
- Tangible cause as you will get to see first-hand what the charity raises funds for
- High achieving marketing and fundraising functions
- Centralised brand aligned marketing team
- In-house design team
- Opportunities to market fundraising activity that is makes national news
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Planning and creating high quality, innovative and creative digital content for the website whilst also supporting the SEO of the site too
- Overseeing content and product development across all digital channels
- Using insights from data analysis and user testing to ensure that excellent supporter experience and maximum income is being driven
- Managing relationships with digital development agencies, digital media agencies and key suppliers
- Providing digital expertise and advise on key fundraising campaigns
- Leading on PPC campaigns
- Line managing a Digital Officer
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Experience of working on CMS systems (Drupal 8 systems would be desirable)
- A background in PPC advertising
- UX and digital user journeys experience
- An understanding in website reporting systems (Google Analytics)
- Brief writing and budget setting experience
- Line management experience would be desirable
- Offline and online marketing experience
- Notable experience of agency relationship management
- An interest in working for an established medical health charity
If you are interested in applying for this Digital Producer role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.