Digital Project Manager (maternity cover), 12-Month Fixed Term Contract, London, £36,000
- Are you experienced in managing customer-facing digital projects and initiatives?
- Do you have a background in agile methodology?
- Would you like to work for a large international organisation?
- Are you available for a 12-month fixed term contract?
Pro-Marketing is working with a large international organisation who are recruiting for a maternity cover Digital Project Manager. The Digital Project Manager will be helping to lead the business transformation into a digitally-able organisation.
What's great about this organisation?
- Excellent international brand
- Lovely central London offices
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring complex projects are on track and within budget.
- Project managing large global web-based content management systems
- Executing software development life-cycle projects to deadline and in line with global editorial needs
- Managing large complex cross functional digital projects
- Tracking all project dependencies as appropriate
- Updating all project plans, issue logs and sprint backlogs
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- Previous digital project management experience within a large international organisation
- Demonstrable knowledge of the agile framework (such as iterative development using incremental delivery)
- A background in backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity and task definition
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.