£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
24 days ago
06 November 2020
Digital and IT Project Manager (12 Months), London, Faith Based Media Organisation, £35,000 Pro Rata
- Are you an experienced digital and IT project management professional?
- Do you have proven experience in managing websites and app development programmes?
- Have you got a background in liaising with internal and external stakeholders on digital and IT projects?
If so, please read on!
I am working alongside a faith-based media organisation who are seeking a Digital and IT Project Manager to help develop and support their ambitious redevelopment programme for their websites and apps. The Digital and IT Project Manager will be ensuring that each project is delivered on time and to budget.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Project managing the organisation's website and app development programme
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders (for example, technical consultants and web developers)
- Ensuring project notes and milestones are reached and effectively communicated to all relevant stakeholders
- Testing apps/websites/processes when required
- Researching and identifying suitable suppliers for digital and IT projects
- Other technology projects such as system replacements
- Generating Purchase Order Requests for all project related costs
- Ensuring communications across all services are brand aligned
- Maintaining an overview of commercial income streams. Respond to trends and developing strategies
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Professional project management background with experience in multiple digital development projects
- Experience in managing website and app creation projects
- Agile project management experience
- Digital experience in DNS, Data formats, Hosting, 301 redirects would be advantageous
- Budget management experience
- Media industry marketing experience would be advantageous
If you are interested in applying for this Digital and IT Project Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
Please note - following GOV.UK COVID-19 advice that remote working will be considered initially.
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.