£55000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits
9 months ago
Director of Communications and Marketing
£55,000 - £65000 pa
A community based social welfare charity are seeking a Director of Communications and Marketing to join the SMT and drive communications and marketing forward.
- Work closely with the CEO to develop, implement and manage the business plan for the marketing team in line with the organisations objectives
- Manage, coach and develop a team of up to 10 people
- Oversee all press and media activities and pro-actively build upon your own network
- Work with the fund-raising team and offer marketing support for bids, tenders and business development opportunities
- Manage the external brand and messages
- Internal communications
- Leadership of the charities digital strategy
You will be joining this organisation at an exciting time of their development who offer a friendly, supportive and committed environment. As well as a very healthy work/life balance and benefits including pension, 33 days holiday, Private health, and a range of other flexi benefits.
To be considered for this role you will of similar experience as a Director of Communications and Marketing for a charity and strong management skills, press/media, digital and business development experience
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.