£68000.00 - £72000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Director of Financial Planning and Analysis: up to £72,000 + Bonus and Benefits (14 months FTC)
On behalf of a renowned global health-care organisation, we're recruiting a Director of FP&A to cover maternity leave. The Director of FP&A will report to the CFO and lead a team of 5 across Global FP&A and Performance; Investment Funds; and Finance Business Partnering supporting insight and analysis. The Director of FP&A will lead the team to contribute across the finance strategy including capacity building country finance teams via insight; providing first-class business partnering support across regional and country teams for decision-making; and providing a technical centre of excellence for all stakeholder groups.
- Lead, motivate and manage the FP&A, Informatics and Business Partnering team
- Lead the annual budgeting process, working with the CFO, COO and Fundraising teams to ensure planning tools are robust
- Lead the production of robust insight to country and global leadership teams
- Lead the reporting team to produce insightful management information for Exec and Board
- Support the Business Partners in providing first-class support to all stakeholder groups
- Lead the development of a business partnering provision across Country Programmes, Global Support Office, and Regional Finance Directors
- Lead the development of a new Global Planning process using PowerBI
- Own the Global Data Warehouse and BI Strategy project, ensuring benefits are maximised
- Key member of the Senior Leadership Team, partnering with CFO and COO to develop finance strategy
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Exceptional financial analysis and business partnering experience from commercial and NGO sectors - ideally global in nature
- Strong staff leadership experience
- Experience of partnering operational, remote staff on financial management
- Strong financial modelling experience
- Exceptional interpersonal, planning, organisation and business partnering skills
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.