£80000.00 - £83300.00 per annum
5 months ago
Director of FP&A, Cultural Engagement - up to £83,300 + outstanding benefits
For a complex, global organisation, we're recruiting a Director of FP&A. This is a leadership role with responsibility for all strategic and operational finance across the globe. Reporting to the FD, this role is the principle Finance Partner to the Director of Cultural Engagement and a key member of the Leadership Team. The FP&A Director will work closely with the Global Network team and is responsible for ensuring finance strategy delivers business growth and robust analysis to enable effective decision making. The Director of FP&A is a highly visible, business-facing role leading a team of 14 across Commercial Bids and Pricing, Product and Programme Delivery and FP&A, Consolidation and Grant Performance.
- Key leadership responsibilities on the Global Cultural Engagement Service and Finance Leaders teams
- Financial business partnering across the global service business
- Strategic leadership of all regional commercial finance manager activities
- Trusted partner to Director of Cultural Engagement, Director of Finance, CFO and Executives
- Drive business improvements to business performance by the assurance of financial MI for all Cultural Engagement activities for decision making
- Financial management and decision for grant-in-aid reporting, working with Group Finance
- Delivery of Cultural Engagement multi-year and rolling financial planning processes across regions, including processes for planning grant, supporting programme-based planning and delivery of in-year targets
- Financial Management of grant-in-aid programme expenditure and performance
- Drive the short, medium and long-term profitability and cost reduction targets
- Development of financial strategies aligning delivery with regional objectives to reflect commercial growth, programme objectives and new models of operation.
- Development of financial strategies with the leadership team and coordinate multi-year and rolling financial planning and budgeting processes across regions
- CCAB qualified with strong FP&A leadership in global non-profit or commercial organisations
- Strong commercial finance experience gained in a company undergoing change and growth
- Experience of the appraisal of investment projects and leadership of change programmes
- SAP and new product development; Remote team leadership experience
The deadline for CV applications is Friday 20th March with interviews from the 3rd of April.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.