£90000 - £100000 per annum + Enhanced Pension, Bonus, Flexible Working
6 months ago
Director of Finance - Business Partnering and Decision Support. £90,000 - £100,000. 1 Year-FTC
For a global organisation, we're recruiting a Director of Finance - Business Partnering and Strategic Decision Support. Leading on all aspects of Finance Business Partner support to the Strategic Business Units and other UK and Global teams, this is one of 3 Finance Directors reporting directly to the CFO and will be a key partner to the Executive Board and to Global Business Units. The Director of Finance will contribute visibly to a renewed finance culture during a period of huge organisational change and will be initially engaged on a 1-year FTC.
- Leadership and line management of the Group Planning and Reporting Team as well as the Business Partnering Teams serving the Strategic Business Units and Corporate departments
- Strategic leadership of FP&A Activities across the organisation
- Strategic leadership of the newly established Commercial Finance function across the organisation
- Drive outstanding business performance and shape the future role of the global finance function
- Lead budgeting, forecasting and planning; preparation of management accounts for Executive Bodies and Board of Trustees
- Development of improved standard of management reporting so that there is "one source of the truth"
- Lead "Product Profitability Reporting", to deliver consistent global analysis for products
- Establishment of new "Commercial Finance" function
- Develop and lead global communities of FP&A and Commercial Finance professionals
- Provide all Finance support to the Investment Committee, ensuring major investment projects are appraised correctly
- Significant financial and stakeholder leadership experience within global organisations
- Commercially astute with proven background in FP&A including MI and reporting
- Comfortable with a highly visible role during a period of significant organisational change
- Experience of implementing change programmes
- Proven experience delivering and managing in similar roles and Shared Service Centre setups
- Global travel forms part of this role so excellent understanding of complex international structures is essential.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.