£90000.00 - £98000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Director of Finance Transformation: £90,000 - £98,000 + Benefits, London
For a global organisation, we're recruiting a Director of Finance Transformation. Reporting to the CFO, the Director of Finance Transformation will partner with senior finance leaders to deliver multiple transformation objectives. This role is pivotal in delivering the Finance Innovation Programme (ensuring the removal of inefficiencies and transfer of transactional work to Shared Services) implementing change at all levels focusing on benefits delivery. The Director of Finance Transformation will ensure effective programme governance, stakeholder engagement, resource management and oversight of all designs, plans and implementations, deputising for the CFO.
- Develop a global finance systems strategy, including ERP replacement and value for money prioritisation on finance investments
- Process standardization and streamlining, ensuring removal of silos and transfer of transactional work to shared services
- Deliver, plan, implement and embed finance change deliverables globally
- Lead initiatives and projects to ensure effective delivery of finance transformation globally
- Lead troubleshooting to support BAU
- Support CFO to ensure stakeholder, client and partner relationship management, acting as finance transformation ambassador at key senior-level meetings
- Deliver a fit for purpose Operating Model for global finance function (more customer focused and with greater cost awareness)
- Provide commercial insight, financial expertise, simplification and standardisation of systems and processes globally
- Deliver solutions to improve ability to meet reporting obligations and empower staff to make better business decisions
- Manage the finance systems portfolio and plan for ERP replacement
- Chair the Finance Change Board and manage prioritisation of finance investments
- Ensure resources are managed effectively and that knowledge transfer is effective to BAU
- Significant similar programme leadership experience from a global organisation
- Significant experience and understanding of finance change and transformation
- SAP experience and Programme Management experience
- Significant financial and stakeholder leadership experience within global organisations
- Comfortable with a highly visible role during a period of significant organisational change
- Experience of implementing change programmes
- Proven experience delivering and managing in similar roles and Shared Service Centre setups
- Global travel forms part of this role so excellent understanding of complex international structures is essential.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.