Director of Finance Transformation: £80,000 - £90,000 + Benefits, London
For a global organisation, we're recruiting a Director of Finance Transformation. Reporting to the CFO, the Director of Finance Transformation will partner with senior finance leaders to deliver multiple transformation objectives. This role is pivotal in delivering the Finance Innovation Programme (ensuring the removal of inefficiencies and transfer of transactional work to Shared Services) implementing change at all levels focusing on benefits delivery. The Director of Finance Transformation will ensure effective programme governance, stakeholder engagement, resource management and oversight of all designs, plans and implementations, deputising for the CFO.
- Develop a global finance systems strategy, including ERP replacement and value for money prioritisation on finance investments
- Process standardization and streamlining, ensuring removal of silos and transfer of transactional work to shared services
- Deliver, plan, implement and embed finance change deliverables globally
- Lead initiatives and projects to ensure effective delivery of finance transformation globally
- Lead troubleshooting to support BAU
- Support CFO to ensure stakeholder, client and partner relationship management, acting as finance transformation ambassador at key senior-level meetings
- Deliver a fit for purpose Operating Model for global finance function (more customer focused and with greater cost awareness)
- Provide commercial insight, financial expertise, simplification and standardisation of systems and processes globally
- Deliver solutions to improve ability to meet reporting obligations and empower staff to make better business decisions
- Manage the finance systems portfolio and plan for ERP replacement
- Chair the Finance Change Board and manage prioritisation of finance investments
- Ensure resources are managed effectively and that knowledge transfer is effective to BAU
- Significant similar programme leadership experience from a global organisation
- Significant experience and understanding of finance change and transformation
- SAP experience and Programme Management experience
- Significant financial and stakeholder leadership experience within global organisations
- Comfortable with a highly visible role during a period of significant organisational change
- Experience of implementing change programmes
- Proven experience delivering and managing in similar roles and Shared Service Centre setups
- Global travel forms part of this role so excellent understanding of complex international structures is essential.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.