£70000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Director of Finance: £70,000 - £75,000 + Benefits: London
For a small (but mighty) international NGO based in London, we are recruiting their new Director of Finance. Reporting to the COO, this pivotal role will strategically and operationally lead the finances through an exciting period of transition and renewal. The director of Finance will manage the team in London and coordinate the Global Finance Team across the regional branches and partners. The Director of Finance will have strong strategic financial skills and the ability to provide hands-on support to staff. Success will come from experience operating in complex international organisations, leading teams through change, embedding new ways of working and building capacity to produce long-term deliverables.
- Leadership for a team of 4 across finance, grants, and systems
- Oversee the global operating budget and production of monthly management accounts and quarterly / long-term forecasts and performance
- Implement forecasting and cash-flow management
- Implement financial policies to ensure full compliance
- Develop and implement Internal Audit Plan whilst strengthening the controls environment
- Ensure risk and treasury management policies are in plan and oversee the production of Year-End accounts liaising with external Audit
- Ensure compliance with budgeting and reporting requirements for Donors
- Working with the Project Team and COO, lead on budget creation, bid / proposal budgets
- Work with Regional Directors and Finance Teams to implement financial management and global controls for Partners and Donors
- CCAB qualified with strong finance senior management / leadership experience
- Strong experience of international organisations and a national / regional structure
- Strong experience of implementing and improving systems internationally
- Strong experience of financial reporting to donors including DFiD, FCO, USAID
- Charity or International Development / NGO experience
- Proven experience of developing and presenting high-level reporting to Board
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.