£250 - £400 per day + through umbrella
about 1 month ago
We are currently working with amazing NFP organisation that need to recruit an expert within their field as a Director of Global Supply Chain & Operations is responsible for the high quality, efficient, and compliant execution of field operations.
This encompasses operations at the global, regional and country offices, including supply chain, logistics, travel, insurances, facilities, administration, etc. and incorporates ensuring that the staff at all levels are trained and managed to perform their responsibilities at a high level.
The Director of Global Supply Chain & Operations is responsible for setting strategy, policy and processes for the efficient, effective and compliant execution of supply chain and operations, especially field operations, including procurement, inventory management, logistics, administrative processes, office premises, travel, insurances, etc.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Management Experience required for the role
- Oversee, direct, and organise the work of the supply chain, administration and IT teams both at the global support offices, regional support offices and in the country offices.
- Ensure staff members receive timely and appropriate feedback, training and development.
- Build the capacity of Operations Managers and Officers at Global and Regional levels to support country level operations staff and provide back-stopping and gap filling as needed.
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach: assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, and monitor and evaluate results.
- Lead the organisation to excellence in all aspects of supply chain and operations.
- Lead in the implementation of global operational improvements to enhance the organisation's ability to implement programs, strengthen donor relations, improve organisation-wide activities and mitigate identified risks.
Responsibility areas for global, regional and country offices include:
- Office premises, equipment, furnishings,insurance
- Administrative support organisation and supplies
- Global travel agent
- Global Support Office and globally sourced field procurement
- Assets and inventories
- Global insurance for vehicles, property, liability and Directors & Officers
- IT including IT policy, data protection (GDPR), cybersecurity, hardware and systems
- Support on office premises, equipment, furnishings
- Capacity building for regional staff who support country level staff
- Alignment on policies and procedures
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.