East Midlands, England
Up to £55000 per annum + excellent benefits!
Loren von Sternberg
19 days ago
11 March 2021
Director of People (HR)
Part Time (30 Hours FT Salary £55,000)
Our client, an independent health and disability charity, is seeking a Director of People to join their Senior Leadership Team by shaping and leading their plans whilst playing a key role in supporting their Board of Trustees.
You will be responsible for the redesign of the HR department and leading on workforce development, culture, L&D and take the organisation through a restructure whilst acting a a true business partner to support the organisation on a strategic and operational level
As a Director of People you will be
- Designing and implementing a workforce strategy
- Develop and update HR policies and procedures
- Review and redesign of reward, benefits and pay structures
- Design and implement L&D strategy and functions
- Design and development of Volunteer strategy
- Lead on Diversity, Equality and Inclusion action plans and strategies
- Review and Implement Recruitment Strategies
Experience required for Director of People
- Experience of working in the charity/NFP sector, with a particular focus on health and care and/or the voluntary sector
- Senior level management including experience of Board Level governance
- Experience of delivering and managing a Change
- Extensive experience in strategic workforce planning
- Have previously delivered on Diversity, Equality and Inclusion policies and action planning
- Minimum CIPD Level 7 Qualified
For more information about this role get in touch with Loren von Sternberg on 0207 269 6358 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.