£80000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Director of Strategic Planning and Business Intelligence: Circa £85,000 + benefits: London
For a complex organisation based in London, we are recruiting a Director of Strategic Planning and Business Intelligence. Reporting to the CFO, this pivotal role will lead the provision and development of BI and Management Information to influence and inform key decision making, organisational planning and performance. The Director of Strategic Planning and BI will work alongside the leadership team to provide insight and focused market intelligence, trends and KPI's. The role will lead the integrated business planning process and will support the C-Suite in developing strategic plans to align the organisations strategy.
- Collaborate with the CFO, C-Suite, and external stakeholders to lead on annual business planning and the provision of insightful management information
- Lead on the development and implementation of annual planning processes
- Support senior leadership team in the implementation of strategic plans including allocation of resources
- Support the leadership team with strategy formulation via expert knowledge and analysis, MI and KPI's
- Lead and develop business intelligence including data analysis, visualisation, and predictive analytics
- Develop first-class management information, competitor analysis, market insight, horizon scanning and scenario planning
- Oversee the preparation of all statutory strategic planning returns to external bodies to ensure the comply with HESA Data Futures and Office for Students requirements
- Lead, motivate and manage a team of highly performing staff
- Substantial experience of leading and developing a business intelligence team
- Substantial experience of business and strategic planning
- Experience of leading and implementing complex strategic projects
- Leading business planning at a strategic level
- Production of first-class management information reporting with presentation to committees and senior leadership
- Experience of delivering planning and performance provision to support strategic decision making
- Proven leadership skills and ability to influence a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced Excel, Tableau, and dashboard development
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.