Dispute Resolution Lawyer (Securities Litigation) - Top City Firm
- Do you have experience working in securities litigation?
- Are you looking to join a firm offering high-quality work and an enjoyable working culture?
- Would you like a good work/life balance?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a top City firm who are looking to add a high calibre Dispute Resolution Lawyer to their London practice due to an expanding high-quality workload. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team at the heart of the firm and work closely with a leading Partner whom we know well, with the opportunity to develop expertise advising a wide range of international clients.
This particular firm offers an impressive client base including investors, fund managers, asset managers, pension funds and more. Typical work involves shareholder litigation under s90 of the FSMA, alternatively funded matters including CFAs or DBAs.
This firm provides an enjoyable working culture with a good work/life balance and is often a popular destination for Magic Circle associates.
The successful Dispute Resolution Lawyer will likely have:
- An excellent academic record
- 3-5 years post qualification experience obtained at a leading practice
- Strong experience in securities litigation/shareholder litigation on either claimant or defendant side
- Experience and/or interest in group litigation, class actions, collective redress and representative proceedings on either claimant or defendant side
- Experience working with third-party litigation funders and/or ATE insurers
- A commercial approach and a comfort with a high level of client contact
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.