Loren von Sternberg
6 days ago
18 February 2021
Diversity Assessment Framework Coordinator
3 Month Temp Contract
Up to £120 a day
Our client, an International NGO, is seeking a Diversity Assessment Framework Coordinator to work on Project, Programmes and Change on a 3 month temporary contract. The client is looking to interview ASAP with a planned start date of 17th December.
You will be responsible for
- Reviewing the Diversity Assessment Framework with the Diversity Unit and adapt it so it's fit for purpose to measure progress on the Senior Leadership Team anti-racism plan
- To enable a mechanism to track progress on the action plan during the year
- To liaise with HR and other departments who own different elements of the action plan to ensure it works for these elements
- To make sure it is clear and user-friendly for all users and produces clear reports for the Senior Leadership Team
What you need to succeed
- An in depth knowledge and understanding of Diversity and Inclusion
- An ability to implement monitoring and evaluation techniques to measure impact and track progress
- An ability to build relationships with and between departments to ensure buy-in to our framework and that it works for all parties
For more information about this role get in touch with Loren von Sternberg on 0207 269 6358 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.