City of London, London
Up to £50000 per annum
Loren von Sternberg
22 days ago
30 October 2020
Diversity and Inclusion Specialist
Our client, an International NGO is looking for a Diversity and Inclusion Specialist to lead on development, implementation and reporting on their Diversity and Inclusion Strategy across the organisation. You will be working very closely with the Senior Leadership team to work on changing and creating a fully inclusive culture
As a Diversity and Inclusion Specialist you will be
- Developing strategic approaches to D&I across the organisation
- Implementation and monitoring D&I strategies
- Working alongside stakeholders and employees to promote and create a Diverse and Inclusive working culture across the organisation
Experience required for Diversity and Inclusion Specialist
- Experience of designing, developing and implementation of Diversity and Inclusion Strategies
- Proven success in developing and delivering change initiatives and programmes across large international organisations
- In Depth knowledge of equality and discrimination law
- Excellent Project manager and strong communicator with the ability to engage with colleagues at all levels
For more information about this role get in touch with Loren von Sternberg on 0207 269 6358 or email@example.com
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.