£40000.00 - £46500.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Donor Finance Business Partner. Permanent - up to £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
On behalf of a large NGO, we are recruiting for a Donor Finance Business Partner (DFID / FCDO). Reporting to the FCDO (DFID) UK and European Donor Finance Manager, the Donor Finance Business Partner is responsible for financial management through the life cycle of donor funded projects from start to audit. The Business Partner will be a key contact for the Donor Teams within the International Operations Functions globally, ensuring all project accounting complies with regulations and FCDO / DFID, UK, and EU Donor requirements.
- Business Partner to Global Programmes and FCDO Team
- Advise on donor reporting and compliance
- Accountable for financial aspects of project life-cycle support to country programmes and regional teams on budget and proposal development, project initiation, project management and project close
- Donor Finance and Accounting - reviewing country, programmes and partner budgets for donor proposals
- Setting up new projects in SUN accounts and ensuring accurate donor reports are submitted on a timely basis to donors. Review and analyse PFRs (Project Finance Reports)
- Ensure compliance of transactions, cash flow forecasting and controls for each project as well as providing analysis of project life cycle and performance
- Reconcile deferred income for projects as well as performance margins
- Support year-end audit processes as well as statutory financial statements, assisting Audit.
- Experience in project accounting and large NGO projects and country programmes
- Financial reporting experience to governmental, private and institutional donors
- SUN and Q&A experience
- UN, USAID or DFID experience
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.