£46000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Donor Finance Business Partner, Permanent - circa. £48,000 + Benefits
On behalf of a large NGO, we are recruiting for a Donor Finance Business Partner (DFID). Reporting to the DFID, UK and EU Donor Finance Manager, the Donor Finance Business Partner is responsible for financial management through the life cycle of Performance Based Donor funded projects from start to audit. The Business Partner will be a key contact for the Donor Teams within the International Operations Functions globally, ensuring all project accounting complies with regulations and DFID requirements.
- Business Partner to Global Programmes and DFID Team
- Advise on donor reporting and compliance
- Accountable for financial aspects of project life-cycle support to country programmes and regional teams on budget and proposal development, project initiation, project management and project close
- Donor Finance and Accounting - reviewing country, programmes and partner budgets for donor proposals
- Setting up new projects in SUN accounts and ensuring accurate donor reports are submitted on a timely basis to donors
- Ensure compliance of transactions, cash flow forecasting and controls for each project as well as providing analysis of project life-cycle and performance
- Reconcile deferred income for projects as well as performance margins
- Support year-end audit processes as well as statutory financial statements, assisting Audit.
- Experience in project accounting and large NGO projects and country programmes
- Financial reporting experience to governmental, private, and institutional donors
- Performance Based Contracts experience
- Programme Audit and full Project Life cycle experience
- SUN and Q&A experience
- DFID experience
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Ideally French or Spanish language skills
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.