Up to £250 per day
4 months ago
Donor Finance Manager - Consortium Programme: £250 per day
On behalf of an international NGO, we are recruiting a Finance Manager for a global consortium funded by DFID / FCDO. The Finance Manager will be covering maternity and will be responsible for setting up budget monitoring, reporting and all compliance management across several countries and for several Consortium Partners. This role ideally needs a qualified accountant and someone who has proven experience leading the financial and compliance management across a Consortium programme, particularly strengthening financial management to FCDO / DFID.
- Lead financial management for projects based on Donor requirements (budget preparation, transaction monitoring, currency flux, compliance, payments etc)
- Produce consolidated financial reports for Donor submission
- Monitor programme budget and spend for countries and Consortium Partners
- Monitor and report on financial performance management
- Support and train finance staff on reporting and compliance
- Maintain and monitor financial controls and KPI including budgeting, financial reporting, forecasting, procurement, travel, and treasury
- Liaise with country staff and provide financial capacity building
- Oversee all project financial processes and transactions
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Experience of DFID, FCO (now FCDO) grant management and Donor compliance
- Consortium Partner financial management experience
- INGO background is essential
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.