£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
10 months ago
E-Commerce Project Manager, London, 12-Months Fixed Term Contract
- Are you an experienced e-commerce project manager professional?
- Are you familiar with new payment services and do you have experience of launching new payment platforms?
- Would you like to work for a large international organisation?
Pro-Marketing is working with a large international organisation who are recruiting for an interim E-Commerce Project Manager for up to 12 months. The E-Commerce Project Manager will be responsible for the launch of a New Payment Platform (NPP) and its payment services on all required products.
What's great about this organisation?
- Excellent international brand
In this role you will be responsible for:
- The launch of the New Payment Platform (NPP) and its payment services on all required products
- Reporting to project stakeholders on progress at all important stages of the process
- Maintaining all appropriate project documentation such as PIDs, RODA and RACI
- Working closely with the content and user experience teams to help improve customer journeys
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- Previous e-commerce project management experience with a large organisation
- A proven track record in the strong delivery of digital projects
- Experience in Google Analytics, Prince 2 and Jira
- Agile project management methodology experience
If you are interested in applying for this interim E-Commerce Project Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.