Up to £50000.00 per annum
14 days ago
30 May 2021
EMEA Payroll Specialist, Reading - £50,000 pa
- Do you have Payroll experience in a Global Payroll environment?
- Do you have experience with Polish, Danish Ukraine or Swedish Payrolls?
- Would you like to work for an established IT/Tech company?
Pro-Payroll has partnered with an excellent IT Company who are seeking an EMEA Payroll Specialist, with Global Payroll experience. This is a great role for someone looking to progress their career in a global capacity reporting to the Head of Global Payroll.
What's great about this company?
- Well established company
- Recognised brand
- Excellent company benefits
- Flexible working arrangements are available
In this role, you will be responsible for…
Managing outsourced payrolls for various countries and support global payroll process centrally, whilst working closely with outsourced vendors.
- Work closely with the Head of Global Payroll processing Sweden, Denmark, Poland and Ukraine payrolls
- Assist the Payroll process for multiple outsourced countries
- Manage Global process for 20+ countries including Vendor management
- Manage and monitor all company policies and procedures related to payroll
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- Comprehensive operational knowledge of multi-country payroll
- Previous experience of outsourced vendor management
- In depth Payroll legislation knowledge and significant experience of payroll process and procedures
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, organised and a great team player
If you are interested in applying for this EMEA Payroll Specialist role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 07725 970360
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.