28 days ago
26 November 2020
Tax Compliance & Reporting Manager - London
This is a Tax Manager role within a Big 4, however has a very 'In-House' feel as you are working directly with a client to setup and look after their whole compliance function; pulling expertise and resources across from other teams to deliver a 'one-stop' offering to a client.
Requires someone who is confident client facing, technically strong, and with experience across multiple jurisdictions. Ideally you will have experience proven corporate tax experience and US GAAP and / or IFRS tax accounting.
The team is focused on reducing cost and streamlining processes for clients, offering them a 100% service outsource. In effect the team can produce high quality tax accounting services in a streamlined low-cost 'one stop shop' offering.
Working with singular clients on all their tax affairs so a more 'in-house' feel (no timesheets)
They are a specialist team of technical tax accountants working on Global Compliance and Reporting engagements. They design, implement and deliver solutions to deliver returns and tax reporting requirements for large, complex multinational groups.-
- EMEA tends to focus of head offices that sit outside of the UK, South Africa and America.
- They focus on cutting edge projects and cross boarder projects.
- Looking for people who work across multiple jurisdictions.
- Over 200 across EMEA team and looking to expand throughout.
- Clients include large well-known brands
- This is a Key client relationship and leadership role in team.
- Looking after a team of juniors dependant on client, can also be leading teams in other regions.
- Need people with Tax accounting experience
What separates this team and role:
- Huge flexibility with hours and locations if wanted
- The role is very client facing which offers you the opportunity to work in an almost 'in-house' environment
- There are no time sheets in this team
- The working environment is very supportive; you will always receive help if you ask for it
- They are a relaxed, easy going, outgoing bunch of people who genuinely want to succeed and deliver high quality work in a friendly manner
- They invest heavily in staff
If you are looking for a new challenge, a team that can offer you something totally different, a role with an 'in-house' feel but still plenty of progression then this would be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Please contact me now at email@example.com or 02072696320 for more details or to apply!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.