EMEA Tax Manager
Up to £75,000
- Are you looking to broaden your experience in-house?
- Do you want to be a tax specialist for a global, luxury brand?
- Do you want to develop both your technical and commercial skills?
What's great about this role?
- A broad, international focused role encompassing accounting, advisory and transfer pricing
- Partner with business units and senior stakeholders globally
- Taking responsibility for the EMEA group tax affairs
As EMEA Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Review and manage tax reporting processes
- Taking ownership of global transfer pricing calculations
- Manage tax risk and tax compliance
- Advising the business on emerging EMEA tax issues
What do the team think?
"Dynamic company with good employee support and advancement opportunities. You work hard but it's also hugely rewarding"
"Collaborative environment. Intelligent co-workers. Exciting atmosphere"
As EMEA Tax Manager you will be;
- Fully qualified in tax or accountancy
- International tax experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com