£70000 - £80000 per annum
19 days ago
07 October 2020
EMEA Tax Manager
Up to £80,000
- Are you looking for a broad role overseeing EMEA tax issues?
- Do you want to work for a successful global brand?
- Do you want an international tax in-house role?
What's great about this role?
- Great opportunity to be the tax lead for EMEA tax issues
- Join a successful, global business with exciting future plans
- Fun and fast paced working environment where no 2 days are the same
As EMEA Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Ensuring EMEA corporate tax compliance
- Calculate, maintain and manage EMEA transfer pricing
- Monitor corporate tax developments across EMEA including Brexit, BEPS etc.
- Identify and implement tax process improvements
What do the team think?
"A great place to work, have opportunity to grow and learn new things, new skills and experience."
"Progressive work environment. Well-rounded workforce. Plenty of opportunities"
As EMEA Tax Manager you will be;
- Fully qualified in tax or accountancy
- Background in UK taxes, with European tax experience beneficial
- Numerate, autonomous and research orientated
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.