£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
3 months ago
EMEA VAT Analyst
Up to £40,000
- Are you looking for an in-house EMEA tax role?
- Do you want to join a supportive VAT team?
- Do you want to get stuck in with interesting projects?
What is great about this role?
- Great opportunity to develop and learn within indirect taxes
- Join a successful, global business with exciting future plans
- Flexible, supportive and friendly work environment
As EMEA VAT Analyst you will be involved in;
- Monitor indirect tax data and review returns
- Identify and improve VAT compliance processes
- Reviewing controls and compliance requirements
- Ensuring legislative changes are implemented and updated
What do the team think?
"A friendly and flexible work environment with new, modern offices"
"Dynamic leadership team that ensure people get rewarded for their work"
As EMEA VAT Analyst you will be;
- Fully or part-qualified in tax or accountancy
- Indirect tax experience
- Innovative, good communicator and a team player
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.