£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
5 months ago
EMEA VAT Analyst
Up to £40,000
- Are you looking for an in-house EMEA tax role?
- Do you want to join a supportive VAT team?
- Do you want to get stuck in with interesting projects?
What is great about this role?
- Great opportunity to develop and learn within indirect taxes
- Join a successful, global business with exciting future plans
- Flexible, supportive and friendly work environment
As EMEA VAT Analyst you will be involved in;
- Monitor indirect tax data and review returns
- Identify and improve VAT compliance processes
- Reviewing controls and compliance requirements
- Ensuring legislative changes are implemented and updated
What do the team think?
"A friendly and flexible work environment with new, modern offices"
"Dynamic leadership team that ensure people get rewarded for their work"
As EMEA VAT Analyst you will be;
- Fully or part-qualified in tax or accountancy
- Indirect tax experience
- Innovative, good communicator and a team player
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.