£34000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Employee Relations HR Partner: £34,000 - £37,000 + Bonus. London
For a clinical and health organisation, we're recruiting an Employee Relations HR Partner. The ER HR Partner support the UK HR Business Partner with a first-class Employee Relations service to clinical and non-clinical line managers and employees. The ER HR Partner will manage ER caseloads relating to investigations, grievances, TUPE, absence and performance issues. This role will have an element of generalist HR responsibilities too, and will suit someone proactive, autonomous and able to work collaboratively with key business stakeholders, whilst coaching junior HR team members.
- Manage ER caseload including investigations, disciplinary, absence, performance, grievance, organisational change and TUPE cases
- Produce and present documentation, KPI reporting and creating / delivering ICan ER training modules
- Liaise with Occupational Health regarding complex colleague management referrals and long-term sickness
- Work proactively with the HR Business Partner regarding escalation where necessary
- Coach and mentor key stakeholders to improve performance and organisational plans
- Support and coach junior HR team members
- Lead on all systems and HR processes to ensure effective HR administration is provided to all stakeholders
- CIPD level 7 or studying
- Strong experience of working with a healthcare, clinical or NHS environment
- Significant experience with Employee Relations (ER) processes including sickness absence, disciplinary, and performance issues
- Strong knowledge and understanding of employment law
- Proactive, confident and collaborative
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.