Are you looking for a role which offers unlimited flexible working arrangements? Did you want a better work-life balance?
Boasting brand new offices this market-leading Big 4 is seeking an experienced Expatriate Tax Manager to be a part of their national network, based in Reading.
- Work on high profile client assignments
- Option to work from home
- Market leaders in Expatriate Tax
Expatriate Tax Manager duties:
- Lead and develop your own team
- Review the work of more junior members of staff
- Variety of small to large clients including a number of US in bounds from multiple industries.
- Work directly alongside Senior Managers and Partners
If you are interested in the Expatriate Tax Manager role all applications are to be made to Ashleigh Polakiewicz of Pro-Tax via Ashleigh@pro-tax.co.uk or
0207 269 6324
, with the career progression on offer with this role applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.