- Are you an ambitious and experienced Financial Services Regulatory Associate?
- Are you looking to work within a top tier Practice?
- Do you enjoy a high level of client contact and the opportunity for genuine career progression?
We are currently working with an Elite US firm, who are undoubtedly a leader in the London market. This client has a strong reputation across Corporate, Finance, Funds, Tax and Financial Services.
Our client is now looking for an ambitious Financial Services Regulatory Associate to help build their London offering further.
This client is highly regarded for their Financial Services Regulatory team, working on a range of matters, including AIFMD, MiFID II and EMIR.
This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with a prominent and personable Partner in this area. Our client is looking to grow this team considerably over the coming years and career progression is very much on offer.
This opportunity would suit an ambitious Associate, who enjoys a high level of client contact, responsibility and a fast-paced environment. They offer a very attractive remuneration package and there is a short run to Partnership.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- A range of financial services regulatory experience
- 1-3 years post qualification experience
- Experience obtained within a leading US or International firm
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.